CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, 26 August 2008

What a weekend

Saturday morning we went to drop tiff at her dads for the weekend which happens every fortnight. A motorbike came round corner too quick (we had stopped to go left) and it was on the wrong side of the road and hit us straight on. Me Rog and kids are fine just shaken, The bike rider is fine he landed on our roof.
The car has about 4000 pounds worth of damage, so they reckon its going to be a write off, We will find out for sure during the week.
I felt really drained and like shit.
Skye wouldnt sit in car seat without screaming, im hoping she will be better soon with this.
Tiff had a bad night but has been better since then. I think both kids are going to be a bit scared getting into a car for a while.

Luckily it was a police safety ride and a policeman was behind the motorcyclist so saw everything and the rider has accepted full responsibility I SHOULD THINK SO AS WELL!!!!!
i did get out and blast him, swearing etc coz my kids were crying and screaming.

As an officer was at the scene we had to wait for police sargent to come and take statements etc for the paper work, swap insurance details, and wait for ambulance to come to check we were all ok.

What pees me off more is I had only had the car MOT'd on Friday... Sods Law grrr


This morning we have rang the hire company, and are just now waiting to hear back from them to see when we get the hire car.

1 comments:

~*Jill*~ said...

Glad you are all okay Rach. Poor kids :( :(
Stupid driver of the motorbike and I hope charges are brought against him for careless driving.

xxxxxxxxx